In the spring of 2014, China Grassland ushered in two big events: one is that President Xi Jinping and Vice Premier Wang Yang made important instructions on the proposals made by nine academicians including Ren Jizhou and Li Wenhua on the structural transformation from Arable Agriculture to Striking a Balance between Grain and Grass; the other is that President Xi visited grass industry in Inner Mongolia. During the visit, he inspected Inner Mongolia Hotision & Monsod Drought-Resistance Greening Co. Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as Monsod) and XiLinHot Grass Capital Agricultural Development Co., Ltd., and met with Chairman Wang Zhaoming and Chairman Li Guocai of each company. President Xi remarked, As a part of my spring festival greeting to the Inner Mongolian people, I have been to three places in Inner Mongolia. I'm glad to see that you have done a good job and succeed in vegetation recovery, city afforestation and others. What Comrade Wang Zhaoming said is very enlightening that we should find a developing path in line with our national, local and individual conditions. Your thoughts are good, keep on doing what you are doing. President Xi's instructions and remark are great inspiration and encouragement to the grass industry. To further seize this historical opportunity, summarize the progress made in the grassland industry, demonstrate the tremendous achievements China grassland industry made, give full play to the tiny grass to play active roles in ecological industry development, ecological civilization construction and food security, and promote grass industry alliance and market development, China Animal Agriculture Association decides to hold the Third China Grassland Industry Conference in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia from July 18 to 19, 2014.
A. Special Reports
1. Transformation from Arable Agriculture to Grassland Agriculture
2. Report on China Grassland Development
3. Ecological Industry Alliance and Grassland Ecological Restoration
4. Science and Technology Alliance and Innovation on Grassland Development
5. Current China Grassland Industry and Historical Task
1. Grassland Ecology
2. Grass Production and Processing
3. Healthy Cultivation of Grass and Livestock
4. Grassland Industry Policies, Investing, Financing, Information Platform
C. Exhibition: Grass products, related production means, grassland culture will be an important part of the exhibition. What you can see?
1. Forage Production and Processing Companies and Products
2. Grass Seed, Equipment, Production Means Companies and Products
3. Lawns, Golf Courses, Greening Works Companies and Products
4. Ecological Grassland Companies and Ecological Products
5. Grazing Industry, Grassland Entertainment, E-commerce Companies and products, etc.
1. Monsod Chilechuan Ranch Restoration Project
2. Monsod Grass Varieties Resource Base
3. Grassland Experiment Base of Institute of Grassland Research of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
III. Who should attend?
Domestic and foreign companies and farmer cooperatives on the production, processing, marketing, financing of grass products, grass seed and grass equipment;
Grassland industry and related industry research and teaching staff;
Agriculture and husbandry administrative personnel;
Domestic and foreign diary farming and other grazing livestock companies
Investment and financing institutions interested in promoting grass development and other friends. ___________________________________________________________________________
IV. Paper Soliciting
The Third China Grassland Industry Conference Proceedings is going to be published and now the organizer is publicly soliciting for papers. All the papers shall conform to the theme of the conference, accurate, reliable, concise, easy to understand and do not exceed 5,000 words. Abstract in Chinese of 500 words is needed. Please refer to the ACTA AGRESTIA SINICA for the format and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject of The Third (2014) China Grassland Industry Conference Paper Soliciting. Deadline for the paper invitation is June 15, 2014. Paper will be scrutinized and proofed before being printed. Inviters will get one copy of The Third China Grassland Industry Conference Proceedings without page charges.
V. Conference Venue and Transport
Juhua International Hotel
Add: No. 20, Chengjisihan Street, New District, Hohhot City, Inner Mongolia
1. By flight: Walk North to Hohhot Airport Station Stop; Take Bus 83 to TCL Wangpai Electrical Appliances Company Station (3 stops); Transfer to Bus 80 or Bus 75 to Saimachang (Racetrack) Station (16 stops); Then Walk another 200 meters.
Representatives arriving by plane could inform the organizing committee of their own flight information in advance. The organizing committee can provide pick up service.
2. By rail:
Arrive at Hohhot East Railway Station: Walk to East Railway Station Stop (440m); Take Bus 83 to TCL Wangpai Electrical Appliances Company Station (3 stops); Transfer to Bus 80 or Bus 75 to Saimachang (Racetrack) Station (16 stops); Then Walk another 200 meters. Or, 20 minutes by taxi at about 30 RMB.
Arrive at Hohhot Railway Station: Walk to Railway Station Stop (270m); Take Bus 303 (or Bus 13, Bus 24) to Saimachang (Racetrack) Station (7 stops); Then Walk another 200 meters. Or, 10 minutes by taxi at about 15 RMB.
3. By car: Please check the driving itinerary in advance and contact the hotel in case of questions. ___________________________________________________________________________
VII. Application Procedure
Online application is recommended. Participants may log on the registration portal http://caoye.caaa.com.cn/wss/exhibit/Reg_01.aspx and fill in correct information to apply. Please make sure that the contact information is accurate.
For participants whose internet access is unavailable, please fax or e-mail the appendixed Conference Attendance Confirmation Form to China Grassland Association before June 25, 2014.
Application Expense: The application expense covers conference fee and accommodation fee.
• Conference Fee:
500 USD/people Student: 300 USD/people (Student ID Needed)
The conference fee includes the meal cost, materials fee, meeting hall rent charge and performance ticket. President and Vice-president of China Grassland Association can be exempted from Conference fee.
• Accommodation Fee:
The organizing committee will provide accommodation ordering service. Participants can choose according to their own requirement.
Single Room(King Size): 490 RMB/day Standard: 490 RMB/day
Note: Because the 2014 Eighth China Ethnic Trade Fair and the Fifteenth China Hohhot Zhaojun Culture Festival will be held at the same time with the Third China Grassland Industry Conference, almost all the hotels and inns are heavily booked in Hohhot. Participants are required to confirm the room in advance. Otherwise, it will be difficult to grab a room when registering.
VIII. Conference Ad.:
1. Booth: Booths are provided inside the meeting hall, priced at 5000 RMB/ 3m*2m/stand. Machinery are placed outside the meeting hall, priced at 3500 RMB/3m * 3m/stand. Large equipment shall be moved in from 22: 00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
2. Conference Hall: Arched door and balloon banner can be placed outside the conference hall, priced at 8000 RMB/piece and 5000 RMB/piece respectively (Appendix 4). Colored paintings, banners and featured advertisement can be displayed inside the conference hall. Please contact the organizing committee or visit http://www.caaa.cn/association/grass for more information.
3. Catalogue Ad: To ensure the quality of catalogue ad, please send the ad files (JPG format) to the organizing committee via e-mail (email@example.com ). Files must meet the printing requirements, with resolution not less than 300 pixels. (Single Sheet: 210*285 square millimeters; Double Sheet: 420 * 285 square millimeters without bleeds). The charge is listed in the appendixed Sponsoring Application Form. Please pay the fees before June 25, 2014.
Account Name: China Animal Agriculture Association
1. China Grassland Association
Add: 902, 1st Building, Times Fortune Center, No.6 Shuguang Xilijia, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Zip code: 100028 Homepage: www.caaa.cn
Fax: 86-10-58677809 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 86-10-58677700 ext. 162/167/165
Contact Persons: Ms. Chen Min (86-13439464692)
Mr. Yang Ping (86-18511711978)
Mr. Zhang Hainan (86-18510251258)
Ms. Ai Lin (86-15810288012)
2. Inner Mongolia Hotision & Monsod Drought-Resistance Greening Co. Ltd.
Add: 3F, B Block, Yindong Building, No. 71 University West Street, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Zip code: 010030
Tel: 86-471-6695191 Fax: 86-471-6695192
Contact Persons: Ms. Yu Lingling (86-13314710077)
Ms. Yang Xiao (86-13848813406)
(Scan the Barcode and Get Easy Access to the Registering Portal)
China Animal Agricultural Association
China Grassland Association
Inner Mongolia Hotision & Monsod Drought-Resistance Greening Co. Ltd.
Animal Husbandry Department of MOA
National Animal Husbandry Service
Chinese Grassland Society
Dairy Association of China
China Forage Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance
National Forage Industry Technology System
Add:Rm306, 3rd Floor, Sunshine Mansion, No.112, Xizhimenwai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, P.R.C.
E-mail：email@example.com E-Post Code:100044
Record ID:ICP 05023006